April 20, 2018

"Little Moments" LO by DT Rachelle Olaridge

Happy Friday!

DT Rachelle Olaridge
is starting off our weekend with her fabulous layout
inspired by
April Blend-A-Sketch Challenge:

Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hi there SOS friends! Rachelle back with you sharing my blend challenge take. I created a mixed media background then applied texture and layers. The first layer was polka dots and then added enamel dots. I added silver accents and embellishments. To see more views stop by my blog...http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/. I do hope you have been inspired to start your creative entry. Looking forward to seeing your layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by SOS today.
Enjoy and Happy Scrapping!"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Enjoy your day and see you back tomorrow with more inspiration! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment