August 27, 2017

"Just Smile" LO by DT Rachelle

Hello Friends!

Designer Rachelle is sharing her gorgeous take on the
August Sketch + Word Challenge:
Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hi there SOS friends. Rachelle here sharing my sketch challenge inspiration. I really had fun working on this one. I applied mixed media on a pastel 2 tone cardstock. Then I created the double layered diamond shapes and finally embellies and accents. Stash used for the word TRAVEL...
T-Thread, R-Rhinestones, A-Arrow, V-Vellum,
E-Enamel Dots, & L-Leaves. I hope you have been inspired to get busy creating. You only have a few days to get your entry in. Thank you for stopping by SOS and viewing. Happy Scrapping!!!!!!
"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Only a couple of days left to get your layout updated to the sidebar!
Hurry! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment