November 17, 2017

"So Sweet" Lo by Designer Natsuko Suzuki


Yay! It's Friday! Woohoo!
Designer Natsuko Suzuki is starting our weekend off
with this stunning layout inspired by the
November Sketch + Word Challenge:

Natsuko said this about her layout:
"Hi SOS friends! Natsuko here to share my layout for the new Sketch Challenge. The word is THANKS. This is what I chose;
T-Tassels
H-Hearts
A-Arrow
N-Notebook Punch
K-Key
S-String
I used a picture of my daughter when she drew her dad's face on his birthday cake! Not sure if it looks like him, but she was so happy♪ (and so was my husband!) I put the details in http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/
so please visit if you're interested. Hope you enjoy the challenge and have a nice day!

Natsuko xxx"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

See you back here tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment