October 15, 2017

October Sketch +Word Challenge - LEAF

It's time for the 
October Sketch Challenge!
Example: L: Line Paper, E: Enamel Dot, A: Arrow, F: Flair
*Items used for each letter must be a "stash" item.
When posting your layout, you must include in your write up what items you used
to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Here's a layout from Designer:
Patricia Barnett
inspired by this month's sketch challenge:
Patricia shares this about her layout:
"Hey crafty friends! I loved working with this paper collection from American Crafts that I had in my stash! Using this sketch I was really able to use alot of the leftover smaller pieces, which always feels great! 
Below pictured is my crazy dog and one of my really great friends....her and KoKo are BFF's.

The items I used for my layout were:
L - Layering
E - Ephemera
A - American Crafts
F - Frame
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!"

Take a look at this month's prize:

Make sure you upload your layout to the sidebar by
Entries are due: October 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment