March 8, 2017

"They Call Me The Dinosaur Expert" Layout by Designer Michelle Henderson

Hello!
Today we are featuring a super c layout created by 
Designer Michelle Henderson
inspired by the 
Michelle: 
"Hi all!  Just popping in to inspire you for the current Tic Tac Toe challenge :)
My nephew can recite every dinosaur name that I've ever heard plus a fair few that I haven't - so awesome!
I've been holding back this paper until I had some photos of him to scrap - it's Crate Paper Cool Kid, and I also completed my line by using a flair and mini-alphas.
Love that there are so many different ways to complete these challenges!

Here's a look at the board for March....
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules
Thank you for stopping by today and return tomorrow to see what our next designer created 
inspired by this month's Tic Tac Toe Board!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment