March 24, 2017

"Herb Alpert 2016" LO by DT June

Yes! It's Friday! :)

Designer June is taking us into the weekend with this fabulous layout:
June shares this about her layout:
"Hello and welcome!

This was truly a night to remember! I listened to Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass as a kid, but had no idea how extremely talented Mr. Alpert is in so many fields. This was, also, one of the first concerts we've taken our trumpet-playing son trumpet to, and now he is hooked.

I love Rochelle's sketch this month. It works perfectly with my theme and the large record paper. All the fun layers encouraged me to use both sides of my new musical Authentique papers. For the word challenge I used:

C - circles
H - heart
A - Authentique papers
R - red, records
M - Memory Box Musical Notes die

If you would like to see more details, you can check them out on my blog Super Stick Chick (http://superstickchick.blogspot.com/). Hopefully you will be inspired to join in on the fun. Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by,
-June"


Here's a look at the challenge:

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Have a great weekend! :) 

2 comments: