March 18, 2017

"Hello Sunshine" LO by DT Cassie Wiscarson

Hello and Good Morning!

Today, Cassie is sharing her lovely layout inspired by the 
March Sketch Challenge:
Cassie shares this about her layout:
"I can't believe that it is already the end of March! I had fun with the latest Sketch plus word challenge. I stuck really close to the sketch this month. For the word part of it I used: C - Calendar, cardstock H - Heidi Swapp A- Acetate, American Crafts R - Recollections M - Metal

I can't wait to see what you will create with the word CHARM and this sketch!"

Here's a look at the challenge:

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE


See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

1 comment:

  1. like the way you used a circle of pattern paper for the circle of bling . Makes the page pop!

    ReplyDelete