March 19, 2017

"Dole Whip" LO by DT Sheri

 For today's inspiration, 
Designer Sherri created this beautiful fun layout 
inspired by the March sketch challenge:
Sherri said:
"This is a layout of my hubby and me having one of my favorite treats - a Dole Whip Float! We enjoyed this delicious frozen refreshment on our 2nd visit to Disneyland, in May of 2016. If you have never had one, it is a frozen pineapple "ice cream" ( it is non-dairy,) in fresh pineapple juice! YUM!!



I used the following items for the "CHARM" part of the Challenge:
C - Cardstock, Carved Pumpkin Distress Stain, Circle, Cocoa Vanilla Flair
H - Hearts, the Letter "H" in whip
A - Authentique - "Utopia" Collection, Alpha Stickers
R - Ranger Distress Stains, Ripped paper
M - Metal Flair Buttons, metal Brads / Cocoa Vanilla "Make a Wish" Flair

I cut the cup of Dole Whip from a photo. I love the little puffy pineapple sticker, and the pineapple paper too! Flair is my new favorite embellishment - and the pineapple one is just perfect for this layout!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us over at Scrap Our Stash - I can't wait to see what you come up with! ((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


Here's a look at the challenge:

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE


We hope you all are having a scrappy filled weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment