March 10, 2017

"Building A Team" Layout by Designer June Swart

Today's awesome feature is the creative work of Designer June
inspired by the 
March Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge:
June:

"I recently purchased Carta Bella's Space Academy collection and it goes perfect with the many photos of my son & his robotics team. (Last night the team won regionals, and will be going to the World competition, so you may be seeing a few more pages with the robotics theme! Go Talon!) The journaling spaceship was handcut from DCWV metallic papers. Designer Tip: To highlight my son in this group, I added a speech bubble by him.

These tic/tac/toe challenges are so fun. They allow me the freedom to create any way I want and push me to up my game by including elements I might not have otherwise. Plus I use up more stuff from the stash - win-win! For this month's challenge, I used the center column: Striped paper, Gold & a Flair.

For more details, visit my blog Super Stick Chick. 

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!"

Here's a look at the challenge:

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Have a great day and return tomorrow for more design team
March Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge
inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment