March 22, 2017

"Being Boho" LO by DT Michelle Henderson

Happy Wednesday!

Today's Inspiration is from our Designer, Michelle.  She created this lovely layout
inspired by the Sketch Challenge:
:
Michelle said this about her layout:
"Hi, I'm back again with my take on this month's sketch challenge. I wanted to make something dreamy and floaty for these photos of my daughter, and the Wildflower collection from Kaisercraft was perfect.

For the word challenge, I used 
C - Close to My Heart Watercolours
H - Hearts
A - Acetate
R - Ribbon
M - Mica powder & Martha Stewart punch
Don't forget to come visit me at my blog 
www.artscrapz.blogspot.co.nz or @chimelle22 if you like what you see "



Here's a look at the challenge:

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment