May 5, 2016

"True Love" Layout by DT Sherri

Hello!
Today's beautiful feature is the creative work of talented SOS Designer Sherri.
inspired by the
May Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Sherri:
"When looking at this book cover - the "HEART" pops out at me - and makes me think of LOVE. The ocean sunset was also inspiring me too.... I searched my collection of photos and found one of my husband and I, that was taken by our son, on our 2007 Disney Magic, Mediterranean Cruise. We were standing on the deck, at sunset, and I love how it captures the beautiful ocean, and our silhouettes. 

I can't tell you in words HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS MAN! I hope this layout captures some of my feelings for him. We are blessed to be able to say that we started out as High School Sweethearts, and we are still just as much In Love, as were were, back when it all began!! Coincidentally, although we will be celebrating our 34th Wedding Anniversary later this year, in October, we will actually be celebrating 40 years of being together as a couple, tomorrow, May 6th!!! 

I hope you will play along with us at SCRAP OUR STASH this month! I can't wait to see what you come up with !"
Link to my Blog: 

Here is a look at the challenge that inspired Sherri's layout:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Also, make sure you check in later today, we will be kicking off
our 
2016 NSD Celebration

Have a great day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment