May 12, 2016

"Reach For The Stars" Layout by DT Zsoka

Hello and thank you for stopping by to check out today's inspiration
created by SOS Designer Zsoka 
inspired by thes
Zsoka:
"Hi there, Zsoka here with you today with a book cover inspired layout! Isn't this cover just gorgeous?! I right away was drawn to the big heart! I saw balloons! So I decided to create a big heart shaped balloon, then fussy cut a photo of my son and "hung" him on the rope smile emoticon. I had this background paper from Basic Grey and never knew how to use it...but it was perfect for this LO as it looks like my son is flying over the city. We had to use flowers as well so I decided to create the balloon out of little flowers. I finally used a bit of my enormous stash of tissue papers (left over from my paper pom pom making days ha!). 
I hope I got your mind going and you'll join us for this challenge!" 


And the challenge that inspired Zsoka's layout:
Click HERE for complete details and rules of the challenge!

Now it's your turn to create a layout and show us how this month's book cover inspires you and don't for get to add flowers!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments: