May 30, 2016

May Top 3 and Winner Announced!

Hello Scrappers! 

Another Month is over and will soon be scrapped in our albums, right? ;) 
Time just goes by way too fast!  We have to keep documenting our moments! 
Speaking of time... it is now 
time to announce the top 3 picks & random winner for May!
  
But before we do, we would like to personally 
 thank everyone who played along with our challenges!! 

The May 
Top 3 Picks
are...
( in order of link up)

#24 Miki S.




Congratulations ladies!!!!
One of you will be contacted and invited to be our Guest Designer for the month of July!
Please grab our new TOP 3 blinkie below so that you can BRAG on your own blog:

And now for our May randomly drawn winner…

Congratulations!!!

You have won the following prize:

Please leave a comment below AND...
email us at scrapourstash@gmail.com with May Winner
in the subject line and we will get your prize sent out to you!!!!

Here's our WINNERS blinkie below to add to your blog:
Thank you to everyone who played along this challenge!
Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge reveal!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much to all design team members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, my comment isn't here, maybe it didn't go through since I did it from my phone. I'm thrilled to see that I won the May challenge. Thank you so much.
    I did e-mail you the other day with my address. I hope you got it.

    ReplyDelete