May 15, 2016

May Sketch + 3 Sketch Challenge Reveal with Guest Designer Sharla Laursen!

Hey Friends! 

Are you ready for another challenge?  

It's time to reveal our

May Sketch +3 Challenge!

The challenge:
Create a layout inspired by the sketch above and 
YOU MUST choose at least one item from each list.
Example #1: Metal, Newsprint and overlay

Mix it up anyway you want as long as you have at least (1) item from each row.
When posting your layout, you must include in your write up what items you used,
to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries are due: May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Here's the prize you are playing for this month is:


Our May Guest Designer is 
Sharla Laursen

and here's her fantastic layout:
Here's what Sharla shares about her layout:
"I just love sketches as a starting point for creating and I stayed as close to the sketch as possible. I used the sketch, which worked perfectly for these two pictures with Minnie, and I chose to use Magenta, Yellow and an overlay for my +3. The colors I used matched with Minnie's dress and the overlay I have had for years was a fun add to a fun memory. I used banners and a couple of circles, the white circle I embossed with a Cuttlebug mini dot folder for a little interest and texture. I've had a blast playing with these challenges and I can't wait to see all your layouts with this fun sketch and your +3!!"

Now it's your turn! 
Make sure you upload your layout on the side bar before May 29th! 



4 comments:

  1. Sharla, another beautiful layout and awesome take on the challenge! Thank you again for being our guest this month! We appreciate you sharing your awesome work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brenda, I've had so much fun and am looking forward to playing along with upcoming challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the sketch plus 3 challenges!! Great prize as well!!

    ReplyDelete