May 11, 2016

"Love" Layout by DT Marie

Another day of beautiful 
inspiration to share with you.
Today's lovely layout is the creative work of talented
SOS Designer Marie
Marie:
"Once again this month, our book cover inspiration is absolutely stunning! The colors, the scenery, everything is gorgeous! I love, love it!!!

While I was searching my stash for a landscape picture, I found this tiny little picture of New York I took long time ago but never get the opportunity to scrap. Well, well... that day had finally come! Since my picture is mainly black, I've decided to use the color scheme from the book cover to balance my layout. I used a piece of cheese cloth, flowers, rub-ons, thread and crystals as embellishments."

Here's a look at the challenge that inspired Marie's layout:
For challenge complete challenge details and rules, click HERE!

And here is the prize you are playing for this month: 

Have a Scraptabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment