May 4, 2016

Life Is Like The Ocean" Layout by DT Tanti

Talented SOS Designer Tanti is sharing
May Book Inspired Stash Challenge 
inspiration today!
I just love how well her photo and the sky background blend so well!
Tanti:
"My layout this time is just a quote layout. I was inspired by the picture on the book cover. Because I have just a similar photo to it. So I decided to scrap the picture nearly the same as the book cover. 
I was glad that I could finaly use up my old die cut flowers that I bought long time ago.
For more detail to my layout please visit my blog:"
TantiK Creation

Here is a look at the challenge that inspired Tanti's beautiful layout:
Inspired by Tanti's layout and/or the challenge?
You have until May 29th to link up your entry to be entered into this month's prize drawing.
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Have a great day and make sure you return tomorrow for another day of 
awesome design team inspiration!

1 comment: