May 26, 2016

"Hello Little Feet" LO by DT Zsoka

Hello and Happy Thursday! 

Today, designer Zsoka is sharing her beautiful layout inspired by the Sketch +3 Challenge: 
Here's what Zsoka said about her layout:
"Hello, Zsoka here with my layout based on this month's sketch. I just adored this sketch, I loved working with it! I replaced one of the photos with a card, the rest I followed pretty closely. 
For the stash challenge I chose the following: My Mind's Eye (the Hello overlay), yellow color and October Afternoon (the small pie chart brad and the Recorded tag with the tiny brads).
I hope you are inspired to play along with us again this month! Have a beautiful day X"

Here's the challenge:
I hope you have time to get this layout done!
 This is a great sketch to use and the stash part of the challenge is a great way to use up your stash! 

For more information on this challenge, please visit the 
Current Challenges on the tab bar! :)

Happy Scrapping! 

2 comments:

  1. This is just such a sweet layout and I love the idea and the pic!

    ReplyDelete