May 16, 2016

"Fun at the Fair" LO by DT Steffanie

Happy Monday!

Today, we are sharing this lovely layout inspired by
the May Sketch + 3 Challenge:
Stephanie said about her layout:
"There are several things I like about this sketch. First off, the simple clean nature of the design. Second, it uses several smaller pieces of paper which is perfect for using up scraps from a favorite collection. Finally, I like that it includes more than one photo. I am sure I will be using this sketch again and again!
For the stash part of the challenge, here is what I used:
List 1 - metal (arrow paper clip)
List 2 - newsprint (flower, star and arrow stickers)
List 3 - October Afternoon (one of my faves from them and definitely older, Night Light)"

Here's the May Sketch + 3 challenge:
Click HERE for details about this challenge! 

See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment