May 23, 2016

"Celebrate 40" LO by DT Asa

Happy Monday!!

Let's start off our week with this wonderful layout by designer Asa:
Asa shares this about her layout:
"This was a fun sketch to work with! I often have a hard time using more than one photo at my layouts but this time I was determined to succeed with that.
This is my sisters hubby when he turned 40. He must be proud of these photos... 

I used the following stash from the lists:
#1 -metal (the arrow)
#2 -Naples Yellow
#3 - October Afternoon (many of the die-cuts)

I hope you got inspired and want to join us for this fun Sketch +3 Challenge!"

Just a few more days left to upload your layouts!
Here's the challenge again:

Click here for more information! :) 

See you tomorrow with more inspiration! 

1 comment:

  1. Such fun photos to use! I love how you have captured that with your design elements. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete