May 19, 2016

"Adventure" LO by DT Sherri

Hello Scrappers!

Today we have this awesome layout created by designer Sherri! Check it out:
This is what Sherri shares about her layout:
"After searching my "stash" I decided to use the following items from the lists:
List 1 - Metal (BoBunny trinkets and some cool metal stuff I had in my stash FOR-EV-ER!!)
List 2 - Naples Yellow - The cool metal looking flower, and in the BoBunny Zoology Papers, as well as "Mustard Seed" Distress Stain
List 3 - Olive - Olive Cardstock, and some Bling, Distress Stain and in the papers also!

As you can see, these photos are from our trip to San Diego, back in 2011 - YIKES! 5 years ago already!! I think the photos I took of the Lions came out great, and I love the way they work with BoBunny's Zoology Line. I've had this collection in my stash for quite some time! I had fun tearing the edges of some of the papers, and mixing up lots of patterns. Then I added metal elements from my stash for List 1 of the challenge - I think they work perfectly too!"

Here's the challenge:
For more information about this challenge and the May Stash Challenge,
Please visit the Current Challenges tab at the top of this page. 

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment