February 23, 2016

"Always Remember" LO by Designer Asa

Hello!

Today's inspiration is from Designer Asa.  Here's her beautiful layout:
Asa said this about her layout:
This beautiful sketch was a bit hard for me in the beginning because I don´t really often use many photos in the same layout. I had to think hard for a while before I come up with this idea. Isn´t fun with sketches that really challenge you? I like that! 
It´s my beautiful daughter Ebba in the picture when she was 7 years old. Love her eyes here. I did the photo black and white because I thought it would fit the colours on the page better. 

My things from the lists:
#1 Doily
#2 Echo Park (paper)
#3 Flair

Can´t wait to see you work with this Sketch + 3 challenge.

And here's the challenge:

For more information, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment