December 7, 2015

"Love My Crew" LO by Patricia

Happy Monday!

Are you all ready to start off your week with some inspiration?  Here's Designer Patricia's fun layout:

Patricia said this about her layout:
"Hello scrappers!
Here is my layout to share with you and we are challenged to come up with a layout that contains items on the page that spell out "D-I-E-C-U-T-S"

Okay! Here is what I came up with!
D - Dylusions Paint
I - Ink (Inked Edges)
E - Ephemera
C - Clipbard
U - Unibal
T - Thicker (sticker words)
S - Stencil 
A little about my layout...do you just love your crafty friends? Let me tell you....I ADORE my crafty friends! This particular photo is a pic of us in a Hobby Lobby that we all took an "extended lunch" and met up at to shop for our Create 365 - Happy Planners, by MAMBI!
Oh man, did we have fun! So thankful for all of my crafty friends in my life!
Enjoy the challenge and I cannot wait to see what you come up with!"


Here's the challenge:

Get you layout uploaded by the 29th! :) 

See you back here tomorrow with more Designer inspiration! 


2 comments: