November 4, 2015

"Lomography" Layout by DT Tanti

Hello!
Ready to be inspired?  
SOS Designer, Tanti K created this
fabulous grid layout inspired by our
November Stash Challenge:
Tanti:
"I found this Lomo photo that I took with my Lomo camera long time ago before I scrapped. I almost forgot about this picture, since the camera is broken. Now I found it and I thought that it was fun to scrap it.
This is the stash supplies I used to complete the challenge:

A – Amy Tangerine PP.
L – Liquid Pearls.
B – Buttons.
U – Upcycled Price Tag.
M – Maggie Holmes PP.
S – Sequins."

Tantti did a wonderful job selecting stash items for each letter in the word ALBUM.
What's in your stash?   We would love to see what wonderful stash items you find and the page you create using them.

The Challenge:
Click HERE for complete details and rules!


Upload your entries by November 29th, 11:59  PM (PST) to be entered into
our monthly drawing for the following prize:

Thank you visiting us today and we home you return tomorrow for 
Design team inspiration.

Also, later to day we will be posting our Design Team Call for our next term.
If interested in joining our team or if you know of someone that would be a good fit for our team, please check out our call. 

Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment