October 22, 2015

"I Am" Layout by DT Cassie

Good morning and welcome to another day of design team inspiration.
Today's amazing feature is the creative work of CDT Cassie, inspired by our
October Sketch Challenge:
Cassie:
For this challenge we had a use the sketch and add metal to the layout. I moved all of the elements of the sketch lower on the page, so that the pictures are on the bottom of the page. I also changed up the sketch to use five photos instead of three because I couldn’t decide which pictures of my daughter to use on the page. This cute little metal geo-tag was the perfect color compliment to my page and I added a cute enamel dot to the middle to finish it off.

Here is the sketch that inspired Cassie's layout
And...don't forget, you must add something metal from your stash:

And remember, our October sponsor,
is generously awarding the following prize to our random drawn winner this month:

We would love to see how you interpret this sketch and what metal items you find in your stash.  You have until October 29th to link up your entries!

Complete challenge details can be found HERE

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment