September 22, 2015

"Where the Friends Are" LO by DT Cassie

Happy Tuesday!

Today, Designer Cassie is sharing her beautiful layout to inspire us.
Take a look:
 This is what Cassie said about her layout:
"I love back to school time! Not just because my daughter will be back in school, but because I love school supplies. I love lined paper fresh from the package and I swoon over new pens. So imagine my surprise when I had to think of three school supplies to add into my layout. This actually proved a little harder than I was expecting. So I looked through my stash and found this adorable mustache paper clip and I knew exactly what I was going to create. I only changed up the sketch to fit my three smaller photos instead of the two square photos.



School Supplies: Staples, Paper Clip, Blackboard, Maps, Tap"


Heres's the sketch: 
And don't forget to use at least (3) different type of school supplies on your layout. 


Check out the challenge details HERE

Now it's your turn! :) 

1 comment: