December 2, 2014

"Let It Snow" by DT Steffanie

Hello Crafters and Welcome to December!!!

We have such wonderful inspiration from our Design Team.  To start off the month, Steffanie brings us this beautiful winter wonderland layout:

Inspiration photo:

This is what Steffanie said about her the challenge and her layout, 
"The fluffy white stuff on the tray of the inspiraiton photo made me think of snow. We don't get snow very often where I live so when we were blanketed in white fluffy-ness this past February, it was a memorable occasion! It's just so beautiful...so perfect...so pure...so quiet. I love snow! 

For this layout, I misted the background first to get that snowy feel going. I continued the feel of falling snow by adding snowflakes and (for the sparkle factor) some sequins. I chose silver washi and a silver journaling pen to give the page that extra shine. I'm very pleased with how it all came together!"


Such a beautiful layout to inspire us all this month! Come back tomorrow with more! 

3 comments:

  1. One of the most beautiful Winter layouts ever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Very sweet of you to say.... :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful page Steffanie! I really love the white paint splatters and the sequins against the dark wood background!!!!

    ReplyDelete