July 5, 2014

Introducing Returning Design Team Member, Patricia Barnett

I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!!!!
Today we are continuing with the introduction of our new Design Team members
and we are very pleased to introduce you to returning Design Team member, 
Patricia Barnett
"Hello my crafty friends!
My name is Tricia and I am from Sunny Southern California, mother of one beautiful daughter Breanna Nichole (6) and a brand new fury friend, Brownie. I have been creating for about 17 years and have enjoyed every moment of it. I began scrapbooking right when there weren’t too many “safe” products out there to use. Since my attendance to a Scrapbook Expo it went all down hill from there! I usually reference that as my “coming out party!” Most of my projects and layouts you will see will be of my daughter as she IS the subject and focus of my life! I have met so many cool people through the world of crafting in which I am so lucky to have many of them as my friends!

I’m usually kept busy doing layouts, canvas pieces, Project Life, Art Journaling and my favorite…. Mini Books! Whatever it is I am creating I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE using embelIies! You will almost always find some BLING, Washi Tape, Paint, and most likely some doodling. =) I

Besides crafting, I love spending time with my family, friends, traveling, reading, dancing and working out. I am usually never still and always involved in something.

I am super excited to be a part of such an awesome design team here for Scrap Our Stash! 
All the designers are extremely talented and I am sure you will find inspiration every time you visit! 
I am totally looking forward to another term and I hope you are too! 
Stay tuned to see some cool stuff!
See you around!"
Tricia

Here is Patricia's awesome take on our 
July Stash Challenge ~ "Let's Go Shopping"
"Work Flow"
Patricia shared this about her page:
"Hey! Hey! Hey! 
I am thankful for being back for a 3rd term with ScrapOurStash! 
As always, I enjoyed working on this challenge because the photos used are of my work family. We have such a great team and I absolutely love that!

For this challenge, we were asked to go shopping in our stash! Well from the shopping list, that was given I chose the following 5 items:

Enamel Dots
Polaroid Frame
Flag
Flair Button
Transparency

I had fun with this one and I hope you do as well!
 Thanks for looking!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join with us in extending Patricia a warm welcome back for another term and look forward to another six months of fun and fabulous inspiration from her.

Have you checked out our July Stash Challenge yet?
Your challenge this month is to go shopping...and you do not have to leave home.
So, click HERE for the details and
"Let's Go Shopping!"

And...for each challenge you complete this month you will receive an entry into our monthly prize drawing being generously offered by our AWESOME July Sponsor:
aka 
...and here is the prize she is offering to one lucky randomly drawn winner, so you can shop some more!!!!

Continue to enjoy your weekend and return tomorrow for another 
Design Team introduction!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I love that you are back Tricia and I love that you scrapped about your work family.

    ReplyDelete