July 2, 2014

Introducing New Design Team Member, Steffanie Seiler

Hello!
This week and continuing on until the 14th, we will be introducing a new or reintroducing a returning Design Team Member daily, along with their reveals inspired by our 
July Stash Challenge ~ Let's Go Shopping!

Scrap Our Stash is excited to introduce to you our first team member
Steffanie Seiler
"Hi! My name is Steffanie. I started scrapbooking when my oldest son was a baby---he's now 15! I also have another son who is 10. These two are my primary scrapbook subjects in addition to a golden retriever puppy, a calico kitty and, of course, everyday life. 
 In the early days, I was definitely a flat, non-lumpy-bumpy scrapper---I now can't imagine scrapping that way. Although I don't really dabble much in mixed media, I do need to have layers and dimension on my pages. I think I have a pretty good eye for color, balance and details. I like clean lines and don't really do messy. 
My husband and I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest region of the United States. My favorite season is summer. I like coffee, chocolate, pizza and wine (among other things!). Besides scrapbooking, I enjoy running and just being outdoors. I am an RN and work very part-time so that I can spend most days being home fulfilling my role as wife and mom...and have plenty of time for scrapbooking, of course!"

Steffanie's Blog: Glimpses of Life from a Brown Eyed Girl

Today Steffanie is sharing this wonderful bright, and cheerful layout she created, inspired by the
Let's Go Shopping" Stash Challenge
"These Are The Days"
...and this is what Steffanie shared about her reveal and the challenge:

"I had a lot of fun "shopping" my stash for the right ingredients for this page. It actually made me take a different approach to my scrapbooking. I usually start with photos and a sketch. This time I pulled out items I wanted to use and created a layout around those. The photos came last---although I had a pretty good idea what I wanted to use while I was creating!

I used the following items to complete this challenge: Washi tape, striped paper (diagonal), Polaroid frame, wood veneer, journaling card, 2 or more types of punches. 
 That makes 6 different items from the list---and a successful shopping trip!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are honored to have Steffanie joining our team, and look forward to all the creative inspiration she has in store for us!

Please give Steffanie a warm welcome, by leaving a comment below. 

Our current challenge will end July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
To view the challenge and details, click HERE

 Visit us again tomorrow for our second Design Team Introduction!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Steffani! Congratulations on your design team post :) I love the fresh clean layout you've made here. I look forward to seeing more of your creative style xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love your layout :) Congrats on being on the design team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout and fantastic job with the "shopping list" Love the colors and grid design! So happy to have you as part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout Steffani, and welcome. I am excited to see your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I'm sorry I left the 'e' off your name Steffanie.

      Delete
  5. Yay Steffanie! So excited for you! You're going to be such an asset to the team! :)

    ReplyDelete