June 24, 2014

"5 Days Old" Layout by DT Kelly

Good Morning!!!
Today's inspiration is the creative work of DT Kelly and is her last design team reveal at 
Scrap Our Stash!   Kelly has been with Rochelle and I since we became co-owners of Scrap Our Stash and she will definitely be missed around here.   
Her adorable layout was inspired by our
and
This is what Kelly shared about her page and the challenge:
"I "tie-dyed" my color strips using Versamark ink with a butterfly stamp. It was interesting to see the outcome of each color as it dried! I used Queen & Co. enamel dots and a super old glitter & crocheted flower in the center. I find it hard to scrap the older photos but this challenge really made it fun! 
I will really miss being a part of the design team here at SOS and have loved every one of the challenges! Brenda & Rochelle are amazing and really make SOS such a super fun challenge site. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a fantastic design team and I hope to follow along with future challenges!"

Kelly, Rochelle and I have enjoyed as part of the SOS team, and appreciate all our your contributions and dedication to our site!!!

If you have enjoyed the inspiration Kelly has shared with Scrap Our Stash, click HERE and become a follower of her blog.  

Thank you for stopping by and as always, we will have more design team inspiration on the blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment