March 11, 2014

Stash A Thon Birthday Challenge #5 ~ Banners

 Hello! Hello! Hello!
We are so excited and pleased with all the participation in our Birthday Celebration, keep the creative work coming, we love it when you share your work with us!!!!
It's time to reveal
Stash A Thon Challenge #5 ~ Banners
One way to make sure everyone knows where the party is, is to hang a banner!!!  
Your 5th challenge is to create a layout, any theme and add a BANNER! 

Rules - 

  • Your layout must be new as of March 11th and cannot be combined with any other SOS Stash A Thon challenge.  You are allowed to combine with any non SOS challenges. 
  • All entries must be linked up on the side bar no later than April 5th, 11:59 PM (PST) to be considered for the grand prize drawings.   For chances to win weekly prizes, link up your entries as soon as they are completed.  
  • When linking up your entry, please add the challenge next to your nameFor example: Suzy - #5 Banner
  • DIGITAL ENTRIES NOT ALLOWED
  • Only one entry per challenge
  • You must post a link back to our blog!


For today's feature, DT Kelly doubled up on the inspiration with her awesome interpretation of Stash A hon Chalelnge #5:
"Happy Birthday Boy Wonder"
And...this is what Kelly shared about her layout:
"Banners are one of my favorite embellishments on layouts so I wanted to create a double page layout for my youngest son's 1st birthday with enough room to create more than one banner. I used scraps from the following collections: My Minds Eye Boy Crazy, My Minds Eye Hip Hip Hooray, My Minds Eye Hootenanny, Echo Park Sweet Summertime, Fancy Pands Down by the Shore and Basic Grey Bowties. I had a blast with this birthday layout and can't wait to see all the fun submissions this month for our Stash A Thon birthday party!"


ALL challenge entries linked up by NOON (PST) Saturday, March 15th will be entered into the 
Weekly Prize Drawing as well as the Grand Prize Drawings!   

Have you had a chance to visit our fabulous Grand Prize Sponsors:



Have a Scraptabulous Day!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I like banners too but often forget that I could use one! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies for sharing the Memory Nest with your followers!!! Hope to check out the challenges some more. Love the layouts I see already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really fun challenge because I haven't used banners before and I had just the perfect Dazzle to use. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete