March 7, 2014

Stash A Thon Birthday Challenge #3 ~ Candles/ Anything That Sparkles!!!

It's Friday!   Are you ready for the weekend? 
 It's time to get your party on and celebrate with us!
Welcome to Stash A Thon Challenge #3
Candles/Anything That Sparkles
What’s a birthday cake without candles?  
We can all use a little sparkle in our life, so your challenge is to:  
Create a layout any theme of your choice, and you must add your choice of bling, stickles, glitter 
or anything that sparkles!

Rules - 

  • Your layout must be new as of March 7th and cannot be combined with any other SOS Stash A Thon challenge.  You are allowed to combine with any non SOS challenges.  
  • All entries must be linked up on the side bar no later than April 5th, 11:59 PM (PST) to be considered for the grand prize drawings.   For chances to win weekly prizes, link up your entries as soon as they are completed.  
  • When linking up your entry, please add the challenge next to your name.  For example:  Suzy - #3 Candles
  • Only one entry per challenge
  • DIGITAL LAYOUTS NOT ALLOWED
  • You must post a link back to our blog!!!

For complete details and information on the Stash A Thon, click HERE

Today's beautiful reveal is the creative work of DT Jenni inspired by 
Stash A Thon Challenge #3 ~ Candles/Anything that Sparkles
"Home Is Where Your Heart Is..."
Here is what Jenni shared about her layout:
"Happy Birthday Scrap Our Stash! What a fun year and this one looks to be shaping up nicely too...You guys deserve a celebration! 
My contribution to the celebration is to provide the sparkle & glittery bling from CANDLES! I would love to say this was challenging to me or my stash, but there is SO much gold and glitter in my craft room, even Tinkerbelle would be jealous! I used gold embossing past to add some stars to this lovely cloud paper. I also cut my title on the Silhouette from gold Pow! paper and used red Stickles for the heart. I had a couple pieces of gold glitter chipboard from Crate Paper and MME that I layered under my photo. I misted this sweet hot air balloon in gold Color Shine and finally sprinkled around some red and gold sequins and glitter dots!!
I am sure I could have gotten some more in there somewhere! I can't wait to see everyone's pages for this challenge and all of them!!"

Your turn to get out your "sparkly" stash, create a layout and share it with us! 

Thank you for stopping by and remember the more challenges you complete, the more entries you earn towards the weekly and Grand Prizes!!!!

Our next Stash A Thon Challenge will be revealed on Sunday, March 9th!!!

13 comments:

  1. I love Sparkly stuff thanks for the challenge to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add #3 to my entry which is #27, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing layout, Jenni! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! Love your layout, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to add on my link #3 Sparkles. Entry from Puddin N Pie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally loving these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These challenges are so much fun. I used copper mist on my Candles LO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout and the paper choices for the clouds is so much fun!
    I enjoyed finding subtle ways to add bling to a friends layered frame layout by using hints of glitter with Stickles. She is not a bling person, (and pretty much designed the layout) but the Stickles added a great finishing touch. Another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, Love, Love your layout Jennie! Amazing reveal on awesome job on incorporating a little "sparkle" into your page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Jennie, luvin those shoes! Layout is darling!

    ReplyDelete