March 14, 2014

March Sponsor Spotlight ~ The Memory Nest!!!

Happy Friday!
Today we are spotlighting another one of our fabulous March Stash A Thon Sponsors,

"Hello Scrap Our Stash followers. I am Leslie the owner of The Memory Nest and I am thrilled to be sponsoring SOS this month. I am a stay at home mom turned small business owner. Raising my children for the past 11 years has been an amazing journey. In June of 2012, I decided to combine my SAHM duties with my dream of owning a scrapbook store. That began my small business venture of opening an online craft store to share my love of scrapbooking with you. I truly enjoy connecting and sharing with other scrapbookers! Hope you will stop by and say hi!
Visit our blog: The Memory Nest"

March Madness at the Memory Nest
Lucky You!!!
ALL Collection Kits are marked down 
Featured Items:   
(2) New Kits...
"Feathers" Color Kit
 "Weaving" Color Kit
AND...
After checking out the Memory Nest Shop, stop by The Memory Nest Blog to check out their current Sketch Challenge!  
Note:  There will be another sketch reveal next week.   
Each month The Memory Nest chooses one crafter that participates in their challenges to win a gift card to 
Feel free to combine the sketch challenges at The Memory Nest with the Stash A Thon Challenges!!!

Thank You 
Leslie and The Memory Nest
 for your support & generosity!!!

Stash A Thon Challenge #7 goes live tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ladies!!! So appreciated. You are an awesome blog to sponsor!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie!!!! Scrap Our Stash Admin, Design Team and followers appreciate your support and generosity!!!!

      Delete