December 11, 2013

"Love at Home" LO by DT Kerry

Happy Humpity-Hump day!!! :)

Check out today's inspiration by DT member Kerry:
Kerry said this about her layout:
"Whilst looking through my photo's I found this old one of my daughter after she had written a message on the bath tiles and then called me to see it. It seemed the perfect photo for the 'Love at Home' quote so out came all my heart stitching templates and I made lots of floating hearts across my page and stitched the word 'Love' on the tag too as part of my title. I had some kraft sticky photo corners to anchor my photo to the page, a little doodling and paint splashes finished my page off. There is a lovely variety of quotes to choose from in this challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing your pages. xx"

For more information on this challenge, click HERE


1 comment:

  1. Love those stitched hearts and what gorgeous patterns & colors! Beautifully done Kerry!

    ReplyDelete