April 3, 2013

"Our First Veggie Garden" LO by DT Kelly H.

Today we have an awesome layout by DT Kelly Holifield.  Kelly did a fantastic job digging into her stash for this challenge.  Check it out:

Kelly says: "I really pulled from my stash this time with photos from 7/99 and some old My Mind's Eye Penny Lane Glitter paper. I also found the adorable bird in my stash and added some twine for the legs and a twine trail for the butterfly. The seed packet sticker and flower are at least over 12 years old! I even pulled out the old label maker for my journaling. :)"

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Love the twirly string and the cute little seed pack. Great take on Dots and Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the challenge and using your polka dots and stripe stash! Great design and love how you worked the twine for the butterfly trail! Fantastic title work and use of your stash of alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat layout with the layered mats!

    ReplyDelete