March 19, 2013

"My Little Easter Bunny" Layout by DT Tammy C.

Hello!!  Today we have Tammy and her super cute layout!  I love the colors pink and green together!  Tammy did a great job on the sketch and mixing the alphas!


Here's what Tammy said about here layout:
 "This was such a great sketch! I decided to pull out some pics of my youngest daughter from 2008 and use a technique I have never used before--spritzing the base cardstock, I think it turned out pretty nice for a first attempt! Products used-- Bazzill cardstock with Heidi Swapp Color Shine spritz; WRMK patterned paper; October Afternoon mini market and American Crafts Thickers alphas; Crate Paper journaling spot; American Crafts glitter tape; misc. flower, bling, brad, and bottle cap."

Check out the sketch with mixed alphas challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. This is just SO SO SO precious!Love the bling, misting and of course those adorable photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! So ADORABLE! Great job on the sketch and using the mixed alphas! Love the color combo and those sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your spritzing, great job!

    ReplyDelete