July 23, 2012

July STARS and STRIPES by Marie


Hey Everyone! The month is almost over so if you would like to play in our Stars and Stripes please go here and read up :) In the meantime here is something from DT Member Marie and what she would like to share
:)



When I saw this months' project, I knew I just had to use my DCWV Stack 8! They had the perfect coordinating papers! I loved the stars and stripes they have in Red, White, and Blue and thought it would be perfect for July's challenge!! I created a 4th of July themed card, but it can be used for any occasion. It can be a Thank You card or Congratulations or Just Because!! My second project is the 4th of July layout of my son! He's a little too young for fireworks, so this year I bought him balloons!

For both projects, I kept with the stars/stripes theme, trying to keep it similar to the American flag.























8 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the banners and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the banners and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute---love how it all coordinates with the plaid overalls in the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout!!! I love the banners and your title work on the card is awesome! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that DCWV stack and you made great use of it. Nice work and your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polka dots are such a sweet addition to the stars & stripes theme! Such a cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the papers you used and balloons were a great alternative to fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout - the colours and papers compliment the photographs beautifully.

    ReplyDelete