January 31, 2012

Meet Guest Design Team Member Lynn


Hi everyone!

My name is Lynn Shokoples and I've been around the scrapbook world since the days of paper, pens and scissors, lol. Let's just say that I've grown as a scrapbooker since those first layouts. I live in Canada and am a mom to two wonderful children. Time flies by. I turned around one day and my daughter was getting married and my son was starting university.

When I'm not scrapbooking, I work as a occupational therapy /recreational therapy aide at an Extended Care facility. I feel this is my opportunity to give back to my community. I love to garden, bake, cook, play the piano and sing my heart out. I love dancing and taking long walks, well except when it's -40! My favorite thing to do though is scrapbook. It's my therapy when I'm happy, sad, mad or glad. It's the cure for everything. I love to capture my love of family and friends through this art. It helps me take time to focus on what they mean to me. My family are my biggest fans. I would love for you to stop by my blog, I love to meet new friends and share our journeys through our scrapbooking. Have a wonderful day!
 Lynn
http://scrappyhappymom.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful lo! Interesting design, love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynn, your layout is so beautiful, lots of beautiful elements and great colours - the splash of blue is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - love the colors and the overall feel of the page. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being GDT Lynn!! If you've been around since scrapbooking started then I bet we are going to get a lot of inspiration from you!!!! LOL (jk) Can't wait to see more good stuff from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage feel to this page and hello to a fellow GD member. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to have you here as a GDT member. What a lovely layout! Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your use of small photos on a page!

    ReplyDelete