January 18, 2012

January New Challenge by Carri


Reader Carri submitted this card for the January New Challenge. She said:


Hello!
Here is my entry for your January new challenge!
All Papers are 100% scraps!  The bird is cut from Live Simply Cricut Cartridge. 

 I used my NEW notebook border punch.  I also used a New Ribbon Technique, Stickles colors green and frosted lace, Glue and pink ultra fine glitter, Liquid Pearls Opal White
Ribbon
Bug stamp from Bug Bites
Happy Birthday stamp

Carri~
abusybeewww.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge. The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us.To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

 All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love that it's made from scraps. I'm always so happy when I can do that. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I like the little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! Love the notebook punch and layers there. The bird and bug are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The notebook border punch was a good addition to your stash. I got one a while back and find it very useful. Your little bird card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - the bug in the corner is super cute. The new punch is fab and I like the way you've tied the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for showcasing my project! And thanks for all the sweet comments!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card - and how awesome is that that you were able to use scraps! I love that - I can't bare to cut into a 12 x 12 piece of paper!

    ReplyDelete