December 27, 2011

December Anything Goes Challenge by Marie

Design Team Member Marie submitted this lyout for the December Anything Goes Challenge.  She said:

I created a LO for my little Santa Claus for this month's anything goes challenge! I used DCWV's Holiday Collection Stack, May Arts Ribbon, and Thickers.

My little guy posed for me so I could take Christmas card photos! This little guy is such a ham!! :)

Now it's your turn to take the December Anything Goes Challenge. Just complete your ANYTHING and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com


All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on December 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of February. This challenge ends at midnight central time on December 31st.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a cutie! I love the design of this layout and the big bow is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the ribbon with the big bow on the side! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just the most adorable little guy! This layout brings the biggest smile to my face. I adore it! Besides the fact that the photos are awesome, the design and product you used are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie - and the layout is great. I love your bow and the title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos definitely make the page! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout! I like the big bow!

    ReplyDelete