October 12, 2011

Pagerize Wendy C. by Debra P.


November Guest Design Team Member Debra P. submitted this layout for the Pagerize This challenge # 14. She said:

I loved Wendy's layout and the clean and simple design of it. I pulled out a couple of photos that I wanted to tell a story with and went from there. Thanks Wendy for the inspiration! Debra Piercey.

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge # 14. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love the sheer ribbon you used across the middle. The colour palette and elements you chose look wonderful on the page. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hanging tag and all the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lo, Debra! Love your colors and flourishes!! What a sweet story.

    ReplyDelete