October 18, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Joan

Design Team Member Joan submitted this layout for the October Quote Challenge. She said:


I used a black frame, put my photo on brown cardstock and then attached the photo to the frame, covering up the center hole in the frame.  I have had these leaves forever!!!! (The photo too - my daughter is now 22!!!) I typed my quote in a die cut shape and my fall project was done.


Joan Liddle


Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge. See all the details HERE!  

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. How cute! I love that quote and those big leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Wonderful photo, great quote and the leaves are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Joan!! What a fun photo to go back and make a memory with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo! The quote matches it well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love seeing altered items! The leaves are a great decorative choice. What a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely simple layout and so effective! Love those rich colours, K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the warmth of your Fall page - the leaves are just the right touch. And what a great quote. I'll have to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete