August 15, 2011

August Re-Do Challenge by Wendy C.


Design Team Member Wendy C. submitted these layouts for the August Re-Do Challenge.  She said:

finally!! When I first started scrapping 13 years ago, I started with my wedding pictures. I have always wanted to re-do the entire album, now that there are embellishments to add to the pages.  My original page was soooo simple. We were engaged in Disney World, so we tried to add Disney into the wedding as much as we could. The picture of Mickey and Minnie was pulled right from a coloring book. I thought it was so simple and adorable as heck! So here is my re-do. Just a few more embellishments...lol. I can't wait to re-do more wedding pictures!! Details can be found on my blog. :)
http://www.disneydarling07.blogspot.comwendy/***

Now it's your turn to take the August Re-Do Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Great redo. The little mickey with a top hat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a difference! LOVE the embellies on the new one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your redo! It's elegant but still has the Mickey theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a young bride! Isn't it amazing how many more embelishments there are now! Great Re-do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the redo! Love the addition of the veil and hat on the mickey ears and the lace doily. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the re-do! Those extra little touches really pull your design together and put a wonderful focus on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the texture and dimension of the re-do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice re-do. I love the embellies especially that veil on Minnie. Too cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete