August 25, 2011

August Re-Do Challenge by Joan


Design Team Member Joan submitted these layouts for the August Re-Do Challenge.  She said:

The top layout is one I had done several years ago. Later, I saw a challenge blog that had a sketch similar to my page, but with a few more items, so I added more to my original layout. I didn't win the contest, but ended up with a slightly new look to my page !! I can't remember the challenge blog name.
Joan

 Now it's your turn to take the August Re-Do Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I am giggling a bit because for some reason I keep going back and forth between your two photos and thinking "I need to find all the things that are different"...kind of like those photos in magazine where they deliberately change things and have you find them. I think both layouts are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing too because I just did the same thing as Stacy... "how many changes can I find?" Love the little additions to the LO, especially the journaling - I often go back over pages later and add the oh so important journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that small splash of yellow that you added with the fish makes a big difference! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the additions. I have a friend who likes to pull older lo's out now and then and add stuff. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both layouts are super cute - but I love how the little fish and the journal box add to it.
    Great Re-Do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice layout Joan. The most notable thing I like that you added was the journaling. I have a hard time journaling but I think by adding it my page is more visually appealing so it forces me to journal. :-)

    ReplyDelete