May 31, 2011

May Flower Challenge Winner(s)

Once again, I had a very difficult time picking a winner.  I had to call in my husband to help. See all the Reader Submissions HERE! and I'm sure you'll agree it was too dificult to choose one winner. So, I have chosen . . .
Lisa

Ange

Debbie
Posted by PicasaAll three ladies will be offered a spot on the Guest Design Team for the month of July. 

Thanks to everyone who played along.  Watch for the June Challenge to post at noon.  We look forward to seeing your June contributions!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies - you all made it difficult to choose!

    Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking mine! I really liked how this lo turned out.
    Congrats to Debbie and Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! All wonderful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies! All the layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the ladies that won!! Awesome projects!! Thanks for participating in our May Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am tickled pink that I get to share time and space with very talented ladies. I am very thankful you picked my LO. Congrats to Ange and Debbie .

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely choices, such fabulous layouts, well done everyone! K x

    ReplyDelete