June 13, 2011

June Something Challenge by Tamara


Design Team Member Tamara submitted this layout for the June Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Challenge. She said:

Here is a quick layout I did for something blue. I am making a banner album for something new and hope to have it finished this weekend. I ran out of time this past weekend. Sorry, but I was hoping there would be some other entries ahead of me. LOL "When you first suggested the theme for this month, I knew right away that I had something blue to scrap. My grandson goes to a school where he wears a uniform and most of the time it is blue. I tried to highlight that on this layout. Brennan is so excited to be in first grade. He loves school and loves to learn. I used DCWV school stack pattern paper and thickers letters as well as basic grey stickers, making memories brads, Tim Holtz distress ink and Bazzill cardstock"

Tamara http://scrappinsmiles-myblog.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the June Something Challenge.

See all the details HERE! 

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Loving your button cluster and the torn patterned paper. Fab entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...isn't he the cutest!? I think this is marvelous! Love the torn paper and how you did the blue on blue journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute- love the way you used the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!! Great job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture is so cute!!! I especially loved the button cluster you used on your page! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie - love that smile. Great use of buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, what lovely memories to scrap, he is very cute! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the inking and your journaling squares.

    ReplyDelete