May 2, 2011

May Flowers Challenge by Colleen



Reader Colleen submitted this layout for the May Flower Challenge. She said:

Here is one I just did using the lilac sizzix die. I have had that die for years but never used it. Now that I have I will be using it more often. The layout is also done in the colors of the lilac tree. I used cricut cart "A Child's Year" to cut out the little boys on the scooter.Thanks for looking.
Colleen LoVette

Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. WOW Colleen, that Lilac die made a gorgeous flower! Now that you have "broken it in" you should definitely use it more often. Such a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Colleen! LOVE those lilacs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I love that lilac - it looks awesome. I love the softness of your page. Very nice.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I love your layout; the lilac looks real!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cluster of lilac flowers. The little die cut scooter silhouette is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Lilac flowers so great for this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Lilacs... and very seasonal too! Great LO. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like those shadow diecuts along the bottom of your page!

    ReplyDelete