May 27, 2011

Pagerize Lea by Kathy


I love Lea's Pagerize This Challenge # 10.   I  knew I wanted to pagerize it. But how? So I decided to dump this jar of "random stuff" and use only things from the jar as my Random design on the right hand side of the page. I used only "random stuff" that I had. Thus the random fonts ect. It's hard to tell from the picture - but the title came from the fact that the Little Princess is wearing her cowboy (or should I say cowgirl) boots.


Now it's your turn to take Pagerize This Challenge # 10. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is awesome!! I love all the Random stuff you used. Your title work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..what a stack!! Love your layout!! Great take on the original!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love all the colors! Nice pagerize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing- love how your random stuff turned into a great LO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you were able to make such a fun page with the random stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout! And it's amazing how you used everything from your "random" stash - great idea and well done!

    ReplyDelete