May 9, 2011

Pagerize Karen and May FLower Challenge by Kathy


I love Karen's layout - and knew it was one I wanted to Pagerize - but couldn't find anything to use as memorabilia.

So I decided I would use these wallet size photos instead. 

We almost totally missed getting pictures in the bluebonnets last year - so this was kind of a last minute trip down the street. No pre-planned matching outfits - or even bothering to comb their hair. The kids were pretty much un-cooperative when it came to posing - thus the Title - Almost Impossible. The rest of the journaling says "to take a decent picture of the 3 of you! I also combined the May Flower Challenge and used a few of my flowers from my stash.


Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge #9. See Karen's layout and all the details HERE!


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. what adorable picture! cute layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Kathy!! Love that this is about what happened while trying to get the photos... real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! It is almost impossible to get three kids to co-operate! Especially if your like me and always have the camera in their face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Kathy, this is so cute! It is never easy to get a group of kids to pose on cue! LOL So speaks the mother of 5 hooligans! ha Great job on the layout. I really love your title work and those flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are cute none-the-less, regardless of non-matching clothes. I had an inkling of the story about the kids not cooperating when I saw the title. A very well put together take on the original page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I love the topic... co-ordinating kid pictures is always a treat. lol I loooove how you handles it here.

    ReplyDelete