May 30, 2011

Meet Guest Design Team Member Wendy Crowe


My name is Wendy Crowe and I have been a happy scrapper for almost 13 years now. My main subjects are my 3 great kids and my understanding and patient hubby of 14 years. I am a full time administrative assistant and scrapping is my daily escape. To me, everything in life is one big photo op, as long as we are having fun. I love reliving all those great moments with my family when I am working on new pages. I try to keep my style clean and simple, but I love trying new ideas and techniques. I'll try anything once...or twice. I find inspiration everywhere and I am so glad to have lots of friends who are willing to share my passion for this hobby.
Thanks again for the great opportunity to share my hobby with you!
Wendy***Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. hi wendy,
    i so love this layout with EP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! That is such a fun, happy layout - love the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Wendy...this is so fun & bright!! Love the cluster at bottom right...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Welcome! Looking forward to your June Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome to see you here as a guest DT!

    ReplyDelete