May 3, 2011

May Flowers Challenge by Sarah

I managed to find a flower, woot!I was all pumped to try this challenge but realized quite quickly...
I have very, very few flowers in my Stash.
I have 4 boys, we Steampunk and I'm NOT a girly-girl... so I barely, if ever, get the opportunity (or think) to use them.
Now gears, tools and other rusty things... those I got! lol
But here goes, I made a 2 page LO for my (recent) 36th Birthday.
Paper is all The Paper Company.
Inked with Stampin' Up! spots.
Bling from the $ store, sliced and separated over the 2 pages.
36 was cut with the SLICE (think pink).
Re-used Birthday Card, Front & Inside.
...and my 1 lone flower from Prima.


Double Page:
Left Side:Right Side:Journaling:
SEE... it's a Flower! lol

Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

11 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are those prima flowers? I have them in my stash too and absolutely love their "puffyness". Great LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your one flower!! Glad you had a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we were able to challenge you to use your 1 flower! Great job - and Happy B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you were able to even get a photo of flowers on your layout too!! That would have filled the "flower" requirement too!! ha Such a great double layout. Looks like your birthday was a nice one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how dimensional your flower is! Your Lo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you used your one flower pefectly, lol! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and there are flower photos on there! Great work love the (are they) mementos saved from your cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job!! Way to meet the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, it was a fantastic card (so funny) a couple of friends got me. To good to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers are gorgeous! I don't know what I'd do with 4 boys...I tend to put flowers on most of my pages!

    ReplyDelete